Sample files

1 reply to this topic

#1 Nixxi

Nixxi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:52 PM

Some of the work sheet i've downloaded already seem to be completed, or am I being dim?

#2 Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:08 PM

Dear Nikki

I can see that you are using the 2013 Essential Skills course.

The correct sample file for each lesson is shown inside the folder icon on the bottom left of each page in the e-book/physical book (and is also referred to in the narrative in the video).

If you feel that any of the sample files are incorrect please let me know exactly which lesson you are having difficulty completing and I will work through the same lesson myself to confirm that the sample file for that lesson is correct.

It may be possible that you have accidentally downloaded the sample files for a different course.  If you think this may be the case, download again being very careful that you choose Excel 2013 Essential Skills (the 2007, 2010, 2016 files are similar but are not the same).

Best Regards

Mike Smart

Mike Smart is the author of ten world best-selling Excel books. The books are available in printed form for for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Mike has also recorded over 850 video lessons (that you can watch online) for Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
Mike Smart is also part of the team that answers questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users