practice tests

1 reply to this topic

#1 James C.

James C.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:48 PM

How do I take a practice text or do an exercise on excel essentials?  when i click on the exercise it prints it out as an pdf.  I want to physically take the test and then have it graded.  Please help.

#2 Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:43 AM

Hi James

I can see that you have a private single-user subscription rather than one that is allocated by a teacher (or course provider).  In this case you do not have an attached teacher who can grade your work.

Many schools, colleges, universities and corporations have multi-user subscriptions.  In this model the teacher allocates an individual student account to each student.  While your private single-user subscription provides both the Exercise and Exercise Answers, a teacher is able to switch off the answers so that students only see the Exercise (and not the answers).

These settings are available in Settings tab of the Student/Teacher console.

StudentTeacher.png

If you are currently in full or part time education you may wish to ask your educational establishment to take out a multi-user subscription so that they can grade your work.   You can find a short video showing how our multi-user accounts work and are administered here:

Multi-User Accounts video demo

Best Regards

Mike Smart

Mike Smart is the author of ten world best-selling Excel books. The books are available in printed form for for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Mike has also recorded over 850 video lessons (that you can watch online) for Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
Mike Smart is also part of the team that answers questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users