Photo

Video Not Working 2013 Expert Lesson 1-8: Extract unique records ...

1 reply to this topic

#1 Nero

Nero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:44 PM

Lesson 1-8: Extract unique records using an advanced filter 4m 41s

Lesson before & after working.

Nero

#2 Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:20 PM

Hi Nero

I can see that you are using Firefox version 52.0 (released about seven months ago).   I tested myself using Firefox but noted that the latest version (the version I have installed) is Firefox (version 56.0).  

I think you will find that you have disabled updates in Firefox.  If you enable updates Firefox should automatically update to the current version and I think you'll find that everything then works perfectly.  You should also find that the video views perfectly in the current version of the other four browsers in common use (Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome and Safari).

Best Regards

Mike Smart

Mike Smart is the author of ten world best-selling Excel books. The books are available in printed form for for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Mike has also recorded over 850 video lessons (that you can watch online) for Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
Mike Smart is also part of the team that answers questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users