Photo

How can I change my user name (e-mail address)

paying for someone else

1 reply to this topic

#1 Deborah Gail

Deborah Gail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Is there any way the username could reflect the name of the person who will be using the product, not necessarily the person who purchased the product?

I paid for a subscription for a another employee of our company using the paypal number tied to my credit card. Excelcenter assigned my email address as the username.  I would like the username of the individual who will be using it, to be the email address of the user.

Deborah Gail

#2 Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Dear Deborah

To change the username:

1/ Log in (return to ExcelCentral.com from this forum and then click the Login button on the top right of any page).

2/ Click MyAccount in the top right corner.

3/ Click the MyAccount tab on your control panel.

You are then able to change your username (which must be a valid e-mail address).

Mike Smart is the author of ten world best-selling Excel books. The books are available in printed form for for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Mike has also recorded over 850 video lessons (that you can watch online) for Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
Mike Smart is also part of the team that answers questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users