I'm not 100% clear on what you're trying to do - it would help if you could attach some example data (you can do this by clicking More Reply Options when replying).
From what I can gather, you just need a sorted report in "sheet 2" based upon your data and sorted by risk category.
I have created some example data to walk you through this process:
In order to summarize and sort this data in a separate table, you'll need to create a pivot table. If you're not familiar with pivot tables, I strongly suggest taking a look at the lessons in Expert Skills Session Five: Pivot Tables.
To create your pivot table, follow these steps:
- Select your data and click Insert > Pivot Table.
- Click OK on the dialog that appears.
- Select all of the fields that you want to appear in your pivot table. I have selected all of them, but you may want to exclude some of them if they're not needed.
- Right-click in the Sum of Risk Category column and click Sort > Sort Largest to Smallest.
- Rename the columns and apply a style if you wish.
If you have any trouble following these steps, you can find more detailed instructions for creating pivot tables in Expert Skills Lesson 5-1: Create a pivot table.
The only drawback to this approach is that the pivot table will not automatically update itself when new data is added to your 'main' data table. In order to update the pivot table, you must right-click on it and click Refresh from the shortcut menu.
I am not sure if this covers everything that you are trying to do, but hopefully it is a useful first step. I have attached my example spreadsheet.
If you need any more assistance, please reply with more details of what you need.