• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 martyb

martyb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:18 AM

I have paid 9.99 for unlimited beginner courses. Am I now restricted to the amount of courses/day that I can view?

Martin

#2 Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 189 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

Dear Martin

You have unrestricted access to the course you have purchased (and the corresponding e-book) for a full year for your $9.99.

You have purchased a single-user subscription so you may not share your user name/password with other users (but you can purchase a multi-user subscription if you want everybody in your organization to be able to access the course).

Our full (very simple, one page, plain English) terms and conditions are here.

If you click the orange Register tab above you'll see this screen:

buyscreen.jpg

If you post again on this forum log in first, I'll then know who you are and be able to answer questions in the context of the subscription(s) you have purchased.

Mike Smart is the author of ten world best-selling Excel books. The books are available in printed form for for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Mike has also recorded over 850 video lessons (that you can watch online) for Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
Mike Smart is also part of the team that answers questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users