Buy Membership and Book together?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

I would like to buy a membership PLUS the corresponding book for one of my employees.  Can I do this in ONE step from your site or do I have to do this seperately?  This question comes from Canada, Thanks in advance!

#2 Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

Dear Jane

You'll need to purchase each separately.  Click the orange BOOKS tab above to find a local supplier of physical books.  Click the REGISTER tab above to purchase a membership.

We now print in the USA (also serving Canada), UK (also serving Europe), Australia (also serving New Zealand), Germany, Brazil and Russia so you will nearly always find books easy to find wherever in the world you are!  In your case the BOOKS link will take you to Amazon.ca who normally have all of our books in stock (for next-day delivery if required).

Mike Smart is the author of ten world best-selling Excel books. The books are available in printed form for for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Mike has also recorded over 850 video lessons (that you can watch online) for Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
Mike Smart is also part of the team that answers questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.

#3 Guest_Laura_*

Guest_Laura_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:56 AM

Mike, 

I just found your website online! I am fixing to start a new job and never had great Excel skills anyway... How can I purchase this for my home computer and for my work computer? Do I need a multiple user license?

Thank you! I can't wait to get started!

Laura

#4 Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:13 PM

Dear Laura

When you subscribe you can access all of the course material on any computer (or any device such as an iPad) anywhere.  You don't need a multiple user license - it is you, the user, that is licensed.

Just click the big orange REGISTER button at the top of every page on the site (including this one) to register.

Mike Smart is the author of ten world best-selling Excel books. The books are available in printed form for for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Mike has also recorded over 850 video lessons (that you can watch online) for Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
Mike Smart is also part of the team that answers questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.

#5 Guest_Brian_*

Guest_Brian_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:33 PM

Hi Mike,

I was just wondering if there is any additional content covered in the book, or if everything is covered in the free online videos.  They have been very helpful so far!

Thanks,

Brian

#6 Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:30 PM

Dear Brian

There is a lot of extra information in the book that isn't in the video.  There is often a lot of extra information in the book sidebars that amplifies the subject matter of the lesson.

There's also a lot of information about how to get the best out of the course in the preface to the printed book.

Exercises and Exercise answers are available with both the books and video courses.

Best Regards

Mike Smart

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users