1 reply to this topic

#1 jegllaume

jegllaume

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 06:35 PM

Hello, 

I created a table in one sheet, in another sheet wihtin same book I have some slicer using the table...

Now my problem is that when I delete a row from the table and then refresh all, the row does disapear from the pivot table, but not from all slicers... 

Could you please help...?

Thanks in advance,

jegllaume

#2 Jonathan

Jonathan

Forums Administrator

• Administrators
  • 862 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:56 PM

Hi jegllaume,

By default, Slicers are set to Show items deleted from the data source. If you disable this option, you should find that the slicers refresh properly when the pivot table is refreshed.

To access this option, first select the Slicer and then click Slicer Tools > Options > Slicer > Slicer Settings. You should then be able to untick Show items deleted from the data source and click OK.

You can also access this options menu by right-clicking on a Slicer and clicking Slicer Settings from the shortcut menu.

For more about Slicers, see the following video lessons:

Expert Skills Lesson 5-8 Filter a pivot table visually using slicers

Expert Skills Lesson 5-10 Use slicers to create a custom timeline

Expert Skills Lesson 5-25 Use slicers to filter multiple pivot tables

As usual, please feel free to reply if you need any more assistance with this.

Jonathan is part of the professional team who answer Excel-related questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.
Jonathan also tests our courses prior to publication and has worked on all of our ten world bestselling Excel books for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Jonathan has also worked on over 850 video lessons for or video courses covering Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
As well as extensive Excel knowledge, Jonathan has worked in the IT world for over thirteen years as a programmer, database designer and analyst for some of the world's largest companies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users