Video and Transcript

1 reply to this topic

#1 XcelNewbie

XcelNewbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:04 AM

I was watching lesson 1-15 but there was no video or transcript just right after I finished 13 and 14 with video and transcript. I tried the next lessons 16, 17 and 18, but there were no video or transcript either, only audio.

#2 Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:52 PM

I’ve checked your video log and can see that you have accessed lessons in session 1 of the 2013 Essential Skills course.

I looked at your connection for Lesson 1-13 and can see that you are using FireFox version 40.0 under Windows 8.1.

I've just viewed lessons 1-14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 using Windows 8.1 and Firefox 40 and both the video and transcript worked perfectly for me.  We’ve also had tens of thousands of videos viewed in the last couple of days with no reports of any problems from other users.

This tells me that some sort of fault developed in your system (or Internet connection) after your viewing of 1-14.  

It is probably the case that the well-used solution of “switching if off and switching it on again” will fix whatever muddle your computer has got into.  If this is not the case try using Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari as the problem may be related to a fault within Firefox.

Let me know if the above information did not enable you to solve the problem.

Best Regards

Mike Smart

Mike Smart is the author of ten world best-selling Excel books. The books are available in printed form for for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Mike has also recorded over 850 video lessons (that you can watch online) for Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
Mike Smart is also part of the team that answers questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users