Need new password

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Lea Reed_*

Guest_Lea Reed_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:25 PM

I've asked you to send me a new password 4 times, and I receive no e-mail with a new password.  You have the correct e-mail address because you sent me a confirmation of my order.

#2 Jonathan

Jonathan

Forums Administrator

• Administrators
  • 852 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:46 PM

Hi Lea,

It is most likely that the email messages with your new passwords are being incorrectly filtered as spam, so you may find them in your spam folder.

I would have reset your password manually, but I can't find an account registered on our systems under the name of Lea Reed. If you let us know the email address that you provided when you registered, we should be able to locate your account and reset your password.

Since it's a bad idea to post your email address on a public forum, I'd suggest using our contact form to let us know the email address of your account. We'll then get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Jonathan is part of the professional team who answer Excel-related questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.
Jonathan also tests our courses prior to publication and has worked on all of our ten world bestselling Excel books for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Jonathan has also worked on over 850 video lessons for or video courses covering Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
As well as extensive Excel knowledge, Jonathan has worked in the IT world for over thirteen years as a programmer, database designer and analyst for some of the world's largest companies.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users