Working through course

1 reply to this topic

#1 XL the fish

XL the fish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:26 AM

I have signed in this morning to continue with my course work st my daughters house - while they go shopping !

However the course no longer shows what I have already completed - its no real problem as I know where I had got up to, just wondering if there would be any other effect on my coursework

#2 Jonathan

Jonathan

Forums Administrator

• Administrators
  • 887 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:02 PM

Hi XL,

It sounds most likely that you just need to log in with your username and password. Your logged progress is tied to your user account, rather than the computer you are using, so you need to be logged into the same account in order to keep the same view log.

To log in, click the Login button in the top-right corner of the screen:

LoginLink.png

I hope you're able to access your account, but please feel free to reply if you continue to have problems.

Jonathan is part of the professional team who answer Excel-related questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.
Jonathan also tests our courses prior to publication and has worked on all of our ten world bestselling Excel books for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Jonathan has also worked on over 850 video lessons for or video courses covering Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
As well as extensive Excel knowledge, Jonathan has worked in the IT world for over thirteen years as a programmer, database designer and analyst for some of the world's largest companies.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users