1 reply to this topic

#1 Joann

Joann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:28 PM

Hello,

Is there a way to preset how you wish to view the Sessions/Lessons? For example, I like to view the lessons full screen and at 1.5 speed, however I have to set the viewing size and speed at the beginning of each lesson. Is there a way to make this my preference for all the lessons? 

Also, is there a way to "View All" in a session instead of having to click on each lesson?

Thank you.

#2 Jonathan

Jonathan

Forums Administrator

• Administrators
  • 888 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 06:59 PM

Hi Joann,

The Quality, Captions, Transcript and Buttons settings will persist between videos, but I'm afraid the Speed setting won't. Originally the Speed setting did persist, but we changed this after several users changed the speed setting by accident and couldn't figure out how to reset it to the default. I'm afraid for the moment you will have to switch the speed to your preferred setting for each lesson.

Clicking to view each lesson helps to confirm that the lesson has been viewed, meaning that we can more confidently issue our certificates showing that the user has completed our course. For this reason, we don't include a 'View All' option.

Note, however, that you can quickly move to the next lesson by clicking the Next Lesson button, which appears at the end of each lesson or whenever the video is paused.

Jonathan is part of the professional team who answer Excel-related questions posted on the ExcelCentral.com forums.
Jonathan also tests our courses prior to publication and has worked on all of our ten world bestselling Excel books for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 for Windows and Excel 2016 for Apple Mac. Jonathan has also worked on over 850 video lessons for or video courses covering Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
As well as extensive Excel knowledge, Jonathan has worked in the IT world for over thirteen years as a programmer, database designer and analyst for some of the world's largest companies.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users