All browsers download files in different ways but I have checked your video log and can see that you are using Windows 7 and the latest version of Google Chrome and that you are trying to download the sample file set for Excel 2007 (Essential and Expert).
To understand your problem I also used the latest version of Google Chrome. Here’s how you can download the sample file set using Google Chrome:
1. Went to the download sample files page for Excel 2007:
2. Clicked the big orange button “Download Sample Files (Recommended Option).
3. A small icon appeared in the bottom left of my screen that looked like this:
4.. I clicked the drop-down arrow on the right of the button (after the file had downloaded) and clicked OPEN.
5. The WinZip dialog appeared and I clicked UNZIP.
6. A dialog appeared saying that all of the files had been unzipped:
I was then able to open any of the sample files from the C:/Practice folder.
If you are still having difficulties let me know which of the steps above (1-7) caused you a problem and also let me know any error messages that were displayed.